Decoration Methods of Promotional Products
This is the most popular method. (Printing and Set-Up Costs are calculated by the number of colours required).
• Screen-printing is done on clothing and some bags.
• Pad-printing is done on smaller items, such as pens and keyrings.
• Off-Set and Digital printing are done on mousemats and other items that require a 'full colour' decoration.
This cost is calculated by the number of stitches within each embroidery decoration. Set-Up costs apply when a specific logo is prepared for the first time only.
• Used to decorate headwear, clothing and some bags.
This cost is calculated by how long it takes to engrave your logo. A laser beam is used to permanently mark your logo into a metal, wood or leather surface.
• Used to decorate items such as keyrings, stainless steel mugs, pens and compendiums.
A metallic foil is heated onto a product using a hot "logo'd" stamp.
• Used to decorate compendiums and other vinyl or leather products, as well as certain types of fridge magnets.
A hot stamp is applied which brands your logo onto the item, leaving a subtle indentation.
• Used on some leather and vinyl products.
A metal, rubber or PVC badge of your logo is prepared and then attached to the chosen product.
• Used mainly on bags and caps.